Welcome home to Olde Towne!
Olde Towne Apartments is located in the HistoricalGahanna area near Creekside, meaning three creeks. We are a small but quaint community who takes pride in being a part of Gahanna. We show our honor by keeping up with our landscaping, the welfare of our residents and making our home your home.
Enjoy being minutes away from the Shops at Creekside and all of the activities that take place in this friendly suburb. Residents enjoy the comforts of small-town life paired with easy access to metro Columbus and the upscale shopping and entertainment of Easton Town Center.
Olde Towne’s peaceful, park-like, wooded setting compliments its spacious two-bedroom townhomes. Roomy kitchens feature ample counter space and island cooking ranges are perfect for family dinners and entertaining. Each unit is outfitted with energy-efficient double-pane windows, a full basement (some half finished) and washer/dryer connections. Relax and call Olde Towne Apartments your new home today!
- 2 Bedroom with 1 ½ Bath Apartment Townhomes
- Double-Pane Windows (Save $$ on your utility bills!)
- Privacy Patios – yearly patio contest!
- Full Basement with Washer and Dryer Hookups(Rentals Available)
- Renovated Units with New Cabinets, Appliances, Countertops and Vanities *Sleek Units
- Plentiful Closet Space
- Large Sparkling Pool (Open Early May-Closes Mid-Fall)
- Park-like Setting with Flowers and Mature Trees
- Playground Area
- Pet Friendly*Restrictions Apply – Spacious Dog Park
- On-site Leasing Office
- 24-hour Maintenance
- Convenient to John Glenn Airport, Creekside Area and Easton Town Center
- Gahanna School System
- Easy Access to I270
|Two Bedroom Townhouse||2 Bed / 1.5 Bath||960||From $949 – $999|
Olde Towne Apartments are located in Gahanna, named one of the top 100 places to live by Money Magazine as one of the best places to retire.
We are located just minutes away from the Shops at Creekside and historic downtown Gahanna offering premier dining, boutique shopping and the great sounds of blues and jazz festivals.
Do you love outdoor living? Creekside offers paddle boating, fishing and a beautiful walking path lit up with festival lights through-out.
Do you have a busy life? We are just minutes away from Easton for great shopping and entertainment, Port Columbus Airport to pick up that early flight and I-270 for those quick getaways.