Welcome home to Orchard Grove!
Groveport was named “Central Ohio’s Hometown” is home to Orchard Grove and a place where many residents have been proud to call HOME. As a resident, you will enjoy the hometown traditions of parades and festivals such as the Apple Butter Festival that remain an important part of the community.
Our mature community offers an opportunity to walk the newly built sidewalks that will deliver you to the nearby local business such as grocery shopping, banking, medical offices, restaurants and your local post office. As a Groveport resident you will receive a discount at the Groveport Aquatic and Recreation Center that is just a short walk through the historical district. Groveport local schools are within walking distance and the brand-new High School offers a bus stop in front of our complex.
We invite you to come take advantage of our great living space, where each apartment and townhome has the kind of features you’d expect to find in a much larger home. You will enjoy the ample closet space, spacious bedrooms, private entrances, and amenities!
- Walking distance to the Groveport Recreation Center
- Metro Parks in the area including Slate Run, Slate Run Living Historical Farm, Chestnut Ridge, and Three Creeks
- Off Leash Dog Parks in the area
- Groveport-Madison Schools – NEW High School
- Enclosed Large Living Space and Walk-in Closets
- Central Air Conditioning and Warm Gas Heat
- Enclosed Private Patio and Private Entrance
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal and Microwave
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Spacious Open Floor Plan
- Washer/Dryer Connections (Rentals Available)
- On-Site Laundry Room
- Pet Friendly *Restrictions Apply
|One Bedroom||1 Bed / 1 Bath||660||From $659 – $679|
|Two Bedroom Townhome||2 Bed / 1 Bath||1040||From $779 – $879|
We are located in beautiful Groveport off of the beaten path and away from the busy hustle and bustle of the city, but minutes from Eastland Mall and I-70, I-270 and Route 33.
We are within walking distance to the brand new Groveport Recreation Center where you will experience the most modern Fitness and Swimming center in the area.
You can enjoy your leisure time at one of the many Metro Parks in the area including Slate Run, Slate Run Living Historical Farm, Chestnut Ridge, and Three Creeks.
Peace and quiet are to be enjoyed in this area year round whether you are hiking, bike riding or attending one of the festivals that happen year round.