Welcome to Sawbury Commons!
Dublin’s hidden gem. Sawbury Commons is nestled in a quiet neighborhood in the prestigious Dublin school district. Our location, just north of 270 off of Sawmill Road makes your commute, to anywhere, easy. In minutes you can be at the Zoo, Polaris
Fashion Place and The Ohio State University with plenty of options for entertainment and dining.
Right away you’ll notice our beautiful exterior makeover with new windows which were part of our $1 million renovation project. Choose from our classic style or redesigned 2 bedroom and 1.5 bath townhouse. Our new management team provides the best resident life experience possible and we take pride in our community. We have it all!
Location, Community, Quality Living. It Starts Here!
- Two-Bedroom Townhomes with 1.5 Bath
- Fully Renovated Exterior & Interior
- Basements in Select Units
- Large Kitchens with New Cabinets and Countertops
- New Appliances and New Windows
- New Gutters, Downspouts, Sidewalks & LED Lights
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly (Resrictions Apply)
- Laundry Room in Units
- Individual Entrances with Parking
- Easy Freeway Access
- Minutes from Shopping & Dining
- Prestigious Dublin School System
- LA Fitness Membership – Ask for Details
- New Landscaping
|Two Bedroom||2 Bed / 1.5 Bath||1080||$919-1049|
Known for its affordable yet modern residential development, locally-owned businesses, and accessibility to the bustle and entertainment of downtown Columbus, Foxboro sits near Dublin, nearly 15 miles north of downtown Columbus, just north of the Outerbelt and south of Hard Road.
Numerous people settle here, making Foxboro the perfect village in a big city. This neighborhood meets expectations in activities, safety, and comfort both within and just outside its bounds, not to mention the reasonable price for its level of quality.