Central location, urban convenience
Had a long day and just want to relax? Need a spaceto call your own? No drama, no hassle? We have just what you’re looking for! Rest easy in your fully renovated one-bedroom home with its built-in storage and walk in closets. Cook up a great meal in your large kitchen – you’ll have plenty of cabinet space to store everything you need!
No need to go out looking for a laundromat, because we have laundry facilities right here. We welcome your pets (with some restrictions), and you’ll have plenty of green space to play with them. The mature landscaping will make you feel like you have escaped to the countryside – but our location is convenient to whatever you might need.
Your on-site management team will be waiting to take good care of you when you get here. Come see us and make yourself at home! Relax and live at Schrock Park!
- One-Bedroom Fully Renovated Apartments
- Deluxe Units Available
- Large Kitchens with an Abundance of Cabinets
- Breakfast Bar
- Huge Walk-in Closet
- Built-in Bookcases
- Pet Friendly *Restrictions Apply – with a New Bark Park!
- Laundry Facilities On Site
- Easy Access to Freeway
- Minutes from Easton Town Center, Polaris Fashion Place, and Sharon Woods Park
- Mature Landscaping and Renovated Exterior including new roofs, windows!
- Easy Freeway Access
- Conveniently Located, Minutes from I-71 & 270
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
|One Bedroom||1 Bed / 1 Bath||625||From $730 – $745|
Schrock Park sits at the northern end of the Columbus metropolitan area, a distance of about 11 miles from the city center, just south of the 270 Outerbelt and east of I-71.
Most residents of this neighborhood live in single-family homes with large yards and lots of trees, although apartment buildings have been built around some areas. Stores and businesses line the streets of Dublin-Granville Road, forming the southern border of the neighborhood, and on Cleveland Avenue along the eastern edge.